Your privacy is of utmost importance to us at www.elyziumdigital.com You can be assured that we enforce the highest levels of confidentiality and security when it comes to our customers. When you provide your personal particulars (such as name, address or contact number) at our site, you can be assured that they stay with us. Elyzium Digital will not give or sell our customers' information collected on the website to any data-collecting agencies or external companies for marketing or solicitation purposes.
We ask for your particulars and opinions so that we can continuously improve our relationship with you. Maintaining your privacy is our priority. At www.elyziumdigital.com , we want to meet your specific needs by fostering an interactive and personalized environment. To assure you of our commitment to privacy, we are adopting the following standards in delivering this service to you.
Security of your personal information
We safeguard information about you according to established and commercially reasonable security standards and procedures. We also access new technology for protecting customer information on an ongoing basis.
We have procedures that limit employee access to your personal information to those employees with a business reason to know. We also educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy through standard operating procedures, training programs, and internal policies.
Protecting your information exchanged online
When you apply online for our service, or provide information to us at our website, you provide personal and financial information that is necessary for us to process your application or payments. Information provided to us at our website is sent in a "secure session" established with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL protects information that is sent over the Internet between your computer and us by encrypting it and thus prevents misuse.
How we collect personal information
Elyzium Digital collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you , when you submit your personal details at www.elyziumdigital.com
- From third parties such as Elyzium Digital's related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- From Elyzium Digital's own records of how you use your Elyzium Digital services; or
- When legally required to do so ( CAF form )
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your identity;
- Assist you to subscribe to Elyzium Digital's and/or its associate's products and services;
- Provide the services you require;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved or of additional products, services or tariff plans that could be subscribed by you;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- Research and develop Elyzium Digital's and/or its associates' products and services;
- Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Elyzium Digital to provide you with a better service; and
- Maintain and develop Elyzium Digital's business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems. Also, your personal information is collected so that Elyzium Digital can promote and market its or its associates' services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages). Elyzium Digital does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers as also any promotional offers designed by Elyzium Digital in collaboration with third parties. If you do not wish Elyzium Digital to promote and market its products, services and special offers to you, please visit uat.www.elyziumdigital.com ( Do Not Disturb )
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, Elyzium Digital may disclose your personal information to organizations outside of Elyzium Digital. Your personal information is disclosed to these organizations only in relation to Elyzium Digital providing its services to you. These organizations carry out Elyzium Digital's:
- Customer enquiries;
- Mailing operations;
- Billing and debt-recovery functions;
- Information technology services;
- Installation, maintenance and repair services;
- Market research; and
- Web site usage analysis. Elyzium Digital takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, Elyzium Digital may disclose your personal information to:
- Your authorized representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- Credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- Elyzium Digital's related companies;
- Elyzium Digital's professional advisers, including its accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required or authorized by law; and
- Organizations who manage Elyzium Digital's business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of its assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing Elyzium Digital's corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitization).
Elyzium Digital's websites
Elyzium Digital provides products and services via its various web sites. When you visit Elyzium Digital's sites, its web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists Elyzium Digital to improve the structure of its web sites and monitor their performance.
Elyzium Digital may use 'cookies' on various web sites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for Elyzium Digital's web sites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of Elyzium Digital's web sites.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Elyzium Digital extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. You can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our web sites or take advantage of the improved web site experience that cookies offer.
Elyzium Digital also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. Elyzium Digital collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
Elyzium Digital takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses and discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That's why Elyzium Digital recommends that you:
- Let Elyzium Digital know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep Elyzium Digital up-to-date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address. Elyzium Digital reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.